The Washington County Deputy Sheriff's Association announces the offering of two $1300.00 scholarships to graduating seniors of a Washington County High School.
The annual deadline is May 1st of each year.
Eligibility Criteria Include:
- GPA of 3.0 or better (4.0 scale)
- Pursuing Course of Study in a Law Enforcement Career
- No Negative Law Enforcement Contacts (Minor traffic offences excluded)
- Must submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- Additional Criteria Included with Application Materials
To obtain the scholarship application Click Here or the Word icon below.
Completed applications may be mailed to us using the address at the bottom of the application.
Hand-Written Applications will not be accepted.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us.